- Advanced Order Types
- Intra-day Queue Track
- Real-time Portfolio
- Fast Order Entry
KE Trade PRO is an advanced and sophisticated online trading platform designed for active traders to perform faster online transactions for Singapore market in a smarter way.
- Watch our KE Trade PRO video to find out more about the benefits
- Ability to place advanced order types such as Stop Limit, Limit If Touch and Iceberg orders with order validity like Fill or Kill (FOK), Fill and Kill (FAK) and Day.
- Provides intra-day queue track of a counter.
- Real-time portfolio for transactions done via KE Trade PRO platform.
- Fast order entry. Ability to configure preferred order entry settings such as removal of order confirmation page and the need to enter trading password.
- Provides historical prices like time and sales and price/trade summary.
- Fully customisable layout with ability to detach and split multiple windows across multiple monitors screens.
How to get started on using KE Trade PRO ?
Gain an understanding on how KE Trade PRO can enhance your trading experience by attending an educational seminar or by accessing our detailed user guides:
KE Trade PRO empowers the trader to place advance orders like Limit, Stop Limit and Limit If Touch Orders. Order validity scenarios, such as Fill Or Kill (FOK), Fill And Kill (FAK) and Day are also allowed. Please refer to our order entry feature guide for more details.
Intra-day Queue Track is a unique feature that allows traders to monitor the order quantities being withdrawn and placed at various price levels within the buy and sell queues. You will be able to view up to 20 price levels if you subscribe to SGX Market Depth.
For more details on the Queue Track feature, please refer to the feature guide.
Monitor your realised and unrealised profit and loss status in real-time with KE Trade PRO's Real-time Portfolio as your buy and sell orders are filled during the trading day. Please refer to this feature guide for more details on this feature.
Buy and sell orders can be entered quickly using pre-assigned hot-keys. The users can also configure the level of confirmation required before order submission, a default lot quantity and also the desired default price. This speeds up the process of order entries to just a matter of a couple of keystrokes of the keyboard. For more details on order entry, please refer to the feature guide.
Learn and discover how KE Trade PRO can enhance and meet your trading needs with our online tutorial videos now!
- Favourites Management: Part 1
- Favourites Management: Part 2
- Fast Quote (Market Depth): Part 1
- Fast Quote (Market Depth): Part 2
- Market Summary: Part 1
- Market Summary: Part 2
- Workspace Customisation: Part 1
- Workspace Customisation: Part 2
- Trade: Part 1
- Trade: Part 2
- Trade: Part 3
- Advanced Trade: Part 1
- Advanced Trade: Part 2
- Creating Personalised Favourites
- Methods of adding Stocks into Favourites
- Renaming & Deleting Existing Favourites
- Removing Existing Stocks from Favourites
- Accessing Fast Quote (Market Summary)
- Queue Track Function
- Quantity Bar Feature
- Intra-Day Chart
- Time & Sales Data
- Other Customisable & Useful Information
- Market Performance Information
- Sectorial Performance Information
- Useful Visual Graphs & Data
- Top Gainers & Top Losers
- Selecting & Customising Desktop Layout
- Setting-up Multiple Desktops Layouts
- Customising Desktop Layout Elements
- Effective Methods for Buy & Sell Executions
- Trade Entry Window
- Monitoring Order Status
- Cancellation of Order
- Placing "Stop Limit" Orders
- Placing "Limit if Touch"