Founded in Singapore in 1972, Maybank Securities (previously known as Maybank Kim Eng Singapore, and Kim Eng Holdings) was the first stockbroker to be listed on the Singapore Exchange in 1990. Maybank Securities is a fully-owned investment banking arm of Maybank; one of Asia’s leading banking groups and Southeast Asia’s fourth largest bank by assets.
For years, our leading service standards, advanced trading tools, and comprehensive resources have helped make us a leader in the industry, and a trusted name among both retail and institutional clients in Singapore. As the group’s ASEAN hub for brokerage operations, Singapore leads the way in product innovation, combining cutting-edge technology and intuitive usability to deliver the full promise of our regional and global networks to clients.
Through our trading platforms, Maybank Trade and Maybank Trade +, we provide investors with access to a wide range of products and services such as stocks, warrants, exchange traded funds (ETFs), Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs) and Daily Leverage Certificates (DLCs), and global markets like Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX), London Stock Exchange (LSE), New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx), Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect, NASDAQ, NYSE Arca, Bursa Malaysia and Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET). Maybank Trade also provides trading ideas and market insight from our award-winning research team. Designed by experienced investors and backed by constant innovation, it helps ensure that investors are on top of the market.
Not only do we believe in providing you with the most cutting-edge trading platform, but we also believe in giving you access to trading tools, seminars and trading ideas so you can always stay one step ahead.
Become a Maybank Securities client to enjoy:
- Access to global markets including Singapore, Hong Kong, US, Shanghai-Hong Kong, Thailand and Malaysia.
- Flexible and personalised trading platforms which can be accessed via browser or through our multiple award-winning mobile app.
- Regional research from our award-winning analysts.
- Innovative tools that can be used to find trading opportunities.
- Real-time streaming of SGX data and real-time quotes.
- Experienced Trading Representatives who will provide you with valuable support to facilitate your trading activities.