First launched in November 2018, the current shelf of 10 underlyings have generated a total turnover of more than S$250 million*.
Starting today, you can trade 10 more Singapore and Hong Kong single stock DLCs such as HSBC, Capitaland, Yangzijiang and Wilmar with 5 times leverage at a fraction of the cost.
This means that if the underlying stock moves by 1% from its closing price of the previous trading day, the value of the 5x DLC will move by 5%.
Below is the full list of single stock DLCs available for trading.
For more information about DLCs, please click here.
*Source: SGX, February 2019
Receive up to S$60 in trade rebates when you execute your first 3 DLC 'Buy' trades from now till 30 April 2019!
Terms and Conditions:
- The “Second Launch of Single Stock DLCs” promotion (“Promotion”) runs from 1 March 2019 to 30 April 2019 (“Promotion Period”), both dates inclusive.
- The Promotion is open to both new and existing clients of Maybank Kim Eng Securities (“Maybank KES”) who execute their first Daily Leverage Certificates (DLCs) Buy trade during the Promotion Period ("Eligible Client").
- The Promotion is valid for online/mobile/offline trades executed via the Eligible Client's Maybank KES Cash, Prefunded or Margin account.
- Subject to the terms and conditions contained herein, an Eligible Client will be entitled to a rebate of S$20 for each of the first three (3) DLC Buy trades he/she executes via the Maybank KES Cash, Prefunded or Margin account during the Promotion Period (“Rebate”).
- The Rebate shall be paid into the Eligible Client’s account in one lump sum within two (2) months following the end of the Promotion Period.
Click here for the full terms and conditions.
DLCs are designed for active investors who have financial knowledge and experience in trading leverage products and willing to take higher risk. It is designed for sophisticated investors who are looking for the potential to make enhanced returns from the daily benchmark indices.
DLCs are Specified Investment Products (SIPs) and all investors need to be qualified to trade in SIPs in order to trade DLCs.