Trade with the winner of Investment Trends and Global Banking & Finance's Best Mobile Platform Award!
Seize investment opportunities while you are on the move with Maybank Securities' Maybank Trade Mobile iPhone/iPod Touch app and access your Watchlist, Indices and Quotes more conveniently than ever before with Maybank Trade for Apple Watch.
Trade global stocks, ETFs and REITs from 8 different exchanges* - anytime, anywhere!
|Singapore||Singapore Exchange (SGX)|
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong Exchange (HKEx)|
New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
NASDAQ Stock Market (NASDAQ)
|Shanghai-Hong Kong||Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect|
|Thailand||Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET)|
*Trade offline through your Trading Representative to get access to 20 additional markets.
- Monitor and Manage your Trades
• Monitor counters with the top volume, gainers/losers and regional market indices
• Track intraday price fluctuations
• Use historical charts to identify patterns and trends
• Real-Time Streaming Access for SGX
•View the latest 10 trades done for any SGX-listed stock, sorted by time
• View a summary of trades done for any SGX-listed stock, sorted by price
- Manage Your Watchlists and Trading Account
• Monitor your favourite stocks on your watchlist
• Check your current order status and amend/cancel your orders
• Check your outstanding positions
• View your current portfolio and your unrealised profit/loss
- Faster Online Transactions
• Trade ticket auto-populates counter information and last done price for fast execution
- Charting Tools
• Analyse stock price movements of stocks in the Singapore market and foreign markets - choose from a variety of chart types such as Candlestick, Open-High-Low-Close (OHLC), Area and Line
• Add up to 6 Technical Indicators such as Relative Strength Index (RSI) and Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) to perform analysis on the charts' directional trends
- Trading Ideas
• Market Insight features research analysis and market intelligence on Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong-listed equities, as well as consensus buy, sell and hold calls, aggregated from brokers who cover that counter
• Analyse potential upsides or downsides with Consensus Charts which show a 1-year aggregation of historical recommendations by brokers, against actual stock price
Market Insight on Maybank Trade iPad
1. In-depth regional and local coverage of companies, sectors, economics and strategies. Research covers 11 markets - Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Korea, Vietnam, India, United States and Taiwan
Market Insight; a brand new interactive experience to access the latest research content
Maybank Research calls with full reports that are downloadable
Access past research reports published
2. Model portfolio based on risk characteristics
Latest market talk from stocks featured on
3. Customisable content
Select research coverage you want
bookmarked under ‘My Picks’
Customisable content in 'My Picks'
Standard Maybank Trade online brokerage commissions apply to all mobile trades.
Click here for the full list of rates.
Place your secure orders through Maybank Trade Mobile, which are encrypted using Verisign 128-bits Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. The Maybank Trade trading system is further protected by firewalls to prevent non-authorised persons from hacking the system.
The information presented on this website is for general information/educational purposes only. It is not an offer or invitation to buy or sell securities, futures or other products or services.
Users of the information are wholly and solely responsible for their own trading or investment decisions and cannot rely on the information provided as being accurate, complete or correct.
Maybank Securities Pte Ltd. and its officers, directors, connected parties and/or employees cannot be held liable or responsible in any way for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages of users' trading or investment decisions, in using or relying on the information, or otherwise, and clients/users of the information are advised to consult professional advisers if they have any doubts or queries.
Maybank Securities Pte Ltd. makes reasonable efforts to obtain reliable content from third parties. However, Maybank Securities Pte Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions given by any third party content provider.
Information presented on this website may point to other Internet sites that may be of interest to the user, however Maybank Securities Pte Ltd. does not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such other sites.
Click here for more details.